Read and Share

Please read and if you like it please share, I would really appreciate it.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Me.


ME.

Things have slowed down in my life a bit and I could really get back to writing and sharing my stories. I have not been able to post for a while but that is going to change I am going to be posting more experiences of my life, strange or not. I have not really experienced any weird things pertaining to sleep paralysis. I will begin to share experiences just in my personal life. I started this blog as a stress relief, writing and connecting really helps to calm me down and clears my head and to who ever is reading this I thank you for listening. 

Photo I took on a trip.
So Like I said my blog might head in a different directions since If I solely wrote about my sleep paralysis than I would run out of things to write about, but don't worry the paranormal will always be covered here as well. I will still talk about strange things locations, times, items etc. and talk about myself. Writing helps me get out what I otherwise couldn't say out loud. So thank you for reading and please stay connected I have a bunch of material I am going to be coming out with. Please share and grow with me, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment